Content Audits & Long-Term Content Strategy
Are you looking for an outsider’s view to jump-start or reinvigorate your marketing strategy? Six Stories’ Impact Revolution is an intensive strategy/planning service to help forward-thinking companies create a bigger impact with their marketing, while also reigniting brand recognition and growth.
Content Strategy Audits
- Review a site’s entire blog content and content pages to decide whether to revise, rewrite, leave alone, or redirect posts
- Flag any basic meta errors on blog posts (e.g. “these 20 blog posts have no meta descriptions”)
- Look at for duplicate content and content cannibalization
- Create a priority spreadsheet of which posts to revise/rewrite first based on target keywords, potential to raise in SERPs quickly, and CTR. Other metrics included would be custom note about the URL, traffic, top ranking keyword, organic CTR, etc.
Learn more about why content audits are important
Note: For companies looking for a list of improvements to their entire online presence before beginning a serious strategy overhaul, consider doing our Search Rescue SEO audit first.
The next piece of the process is our content strategy process.
With our content marketing strategies, you’ll be able to:
- Shape the focus of content and messaging to better engage with ideal customers
- Leverage audience insights to target messaging for maximum impact
- Use data-driven insights to create an ongoing success plan
- Be empowered about making growth happen in their business through their marketing efforts
Our rates for content strategy and audits start at $75/hour or $1500/month.
What You’ll Get With The Impact Revolution
Tools and resources for managing a 90-day revolution process and measuring progress
Monthly debriefs: analytics and user feedback reports
What Happens After Our 90 Days Are Up?
- Kelsey helps you implement these strategies with her team or internal training, either on-site or virtually.
- Before the first 90 days end, consider signing up for another 90 days to continue making major progress on your marketing goals.