As I mentioned earlier, I attended Free State Social Thursday and learned a ton. Here’s my key points from Shawna Coronado, who is a healthy eating blogger and author of Gardening Nude.
Key points/quotes from Shawna’s Presentation entitled How Building A Personal Social Media Brand Has Brought Financial Success, Sponsors, World Travel, and Helped Me To Make A Difference On A Global Level
- No matter business or personal, it’s all personal on social media.
- Social media is a like a real-life community/neighborhood
- One person can make a difference for a community
- How to sell a book? Build a brand!
- Define target market
- Define key message and values
- Define what your product is
- Unify brand with your content and message
- Sharing communications should be your number one goal
- In social media, you are the brand.
- Every message you post will say who you are as a brand- so be positive and nice! Answer every inquiry kindly.
- Help others without expecting anything in return.
- Follow those who follow you
- Provide consistency with content and posting times
- “If you don’t have anything to talk about- go out and start doing something.”
Check out my other re-caps from Free State Social!
You got it right – thanks for the recap! 🙂
Keep up the great work.