Since I’m online for about 50-70 hours a week, I have collected a few websites that have become my daily staples. I will say one thing that helps me stay updated with my favorite blogs is subscribing to their RSS feeds so I get new posts through email. Sites denoted with a * are ones I subscribe to by email.
What are your favorite sites? Let me know in the comments.
- Lamebook.com and Failbooking.com – classics. Facebook posts by others.
- The Daily What – awesomeness. Posted Daily.
- Dirpy.com – make youtube video soundtracks into MP3s.
- *Peanut Butter Fingers -health/fitness blogger
- *1000 Awesome Things – pretty self-explanatory
- *Groupon/Spreesy/All those daily deal sites
- Perez Hilton, Newser, The Atlantic, Huffington Post, and CNN- news and gossip fix
- SkyAuction.com and *Travelzoo.com – AMAZING websites for finding great travel deals
- *BradsDeals.com – amazing deals, daily deals sent around 3pm central time (sad that I know that, but I love a good deal!)
- Fmylife and Texts From Last Night – makes me relive/remember my college days
- Stoollala.com – hilarious (but NSFW) lady bloggers.
Annndddd I could keep going and going, but this are probably my top choices. Enjoy!