I’m excited to announce that tomorrow, I will be leading a session on “How to Market Your Organization With Pinterest” at the Conversations That Matter discussion table section during the 2013 Non-Profit Solutions Fall Conference.
The table discussions will run just over an hour and cover everything from event planning to management and communication.
Hopefully there will be some good discussion over why Pinterest could be a great asset for non-profits. I’m hoping to cover:
- Why complete set-up is important
- Why regular pinning and commenting is important
- Creative ways to use Pinterest to further your organization’s reach
- Why Pinterest is great for volunteers and employees (craft ideas, event brainstorming, productivity hacks, money saving ideas)
- Why you should consider Pinterest instead of (or in addition to) other social media channels
- and more!
So if you’re attending the event, I hope you can make it!