I’m ecstatic to announce that I will be going to South by Southwest Interactive again in March 2014! I had a wonderful time when I went in 2012, especially because I got to smash guitars with Rainn Wilson.
Here’s a list of some of the confirmed Interactive sessions for 2014 that I’m excited about:
- A Conversation with Lauren Bush Lauren (Lauren Bush Lauren, FEED)
- Biz Stone in Conversation with Steven Johnson (Biz Stone, Jelly)
- How Smart Apps Will Revolutionize Computing (Monica Rogati, Jawbone)
- Generation Mash-Up: Y Bother? (Pete Cashmore, Mashable)
- Media & The Personal Brand – ESPN, Grantland & 538 (Bill Simmons, ESPN)
- Owning Identity: A Conversation with Tony Conrad (Tony Conrad, about.me)
- Randi Zuckerberg Presentation (Randi Zuckerberg, Zuckerberg Media & Author of Dot Complicated)
- Super Fandom in the YouTube Age (Andy Cohen, Bravo)
- 3D Printing: Fueling the Manufacturing Renaissance (Chris Dixon, Andreessen Horowitz)
- Beyond Connectivity: Sharing News Without The Web (Kara Andrade, Habla Centro)
- Beyond Likes: What I Love & Hate & Why You Care (Jordan Roth, Culturalist)
These are just some I saw listed. SXSWi is always a little bit overwhelming, with a side of excitement that comes from being around your fellow nerds all week long. It’s a great learning experience and I look forward to overloading my brain once again. See you in Austin!