Because I do so much writing for my various clients and I myself have a strong interest in writing and blogging (I was, after all, an English literature and creative writing major in college), I often find amazing blogging and writing resources that have immensely helped me with my own personal and professional writing.
Whether you blog or write for fun or profit (or both), I hope these articles help you strengthen your voice. I threw a few in that aren’t directly about writing, but have helped me be a better writer in some way.
- 9 Blogging Tools Every Blogger Should Be Using: http://bit.ly/1nWI177
- How to Earn $250 Per Hour As a Freelance Writer: http://bit.ly/1vXntk9
- How To Stop Putting Things Off And Make Yourself Get To Work: http://bit.ly/1pcJiGy
- A Simple Way Answer Emails Much Faster: http://bit.ly/1rE4tJo
- The Lies Your Mind Tells You to Prevent Life Changes: http://bit.ly/1scZJ97
- Stop Linking to Yourself: http://bit.ly/1llwX86
- 6 Places to Find Blog Post Ideas: http://bit.ly/1v5HBD7
- 53 Freelancing Mistakes That Are Costing You Clients, Cash, and Credibility: http://bit.ly/1vk4y2D
- 4 Simple Steps to Writing a Blog Post That Floods Your Inbox with Inquiries: http://bit.ly/1vk48sX
- 6 Things the Most Productive People Do Every Day: http://ti.me/1uMZTZq
- Secrets of a Killer Blog Post: http://bit.ly/VsrfET
- You Are What You Read: http://bit.ly/1oRpduc
- How to Start a Blog for Business: 13 Experts Weigh In: http://bit.ly/1lRV6Or
- You Will be Successful in Freelancing if You do These 5 Things: http://bit.ly/1pLgFnr
- 15 Ways #Blogging Can Increase Your #Productivity: http://bit.ly/1p1JE79
- Wake Up 30 Minutes Early for More Ideas: http://bit.ly/XXH60b
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Get More Blog Traffic: 100+ Tips and Tactics: http://bit.ly/1kV8AOv
- Backlogged? Work Like You’re Going On Vacation: http://bit.ly/1lNIpE2
- How I Write 8 Blog Posts a Week While Running 2 Companies: http://bit.ly/1pU6avw
- 7 Ways to Simplify Complex Content While Maintaining Sophistication and Nuance: http://bit.ly/1o7iAn7
- How and Why To Write Persuasive, Research-Backed Content: http://bit.ly/1zz78UR
While this is only scratching the surface of amazing content on the written word (and how to follow through), it’s a good starting point for inspiration.